Thursday, August 13, 2009

School Spirit in Hue




I went to a restaurant called Little Italy. I didn’t have exactly have Italian food, I had a cheeseburger. It tasted great! I am a big fan of In and Out back home, so this is the closest that I can get to eating one of their burgers. As for the restaurant, it is pretty fascinating. There are writings all over the walls. The writings are from various patrons from all parts of the world. On one wall, patrons posted their currency. On another wall, the first aid kit was vandalized by a foreigner’s name. And of course, I had to leave my legacy there. I had a hard time finding a spot since all the spaces were taken. Eventually, I found a spot close to where I was seated. It was on some tiles close to the ground. I don’t think it is exactly noticeable though. Just in case you can’t read the writing on the wall here is what I meant to say: UCLA MSW 2010 (the year I am graduating from my social work program). And of course, I had to put on a cheer my team with “GO BRUINS!”

No comments:

Post a Comment