Saturday, August 22, 2009

I want somebody, somebody but you (clap,clap)

Throughout this program, there is one song that everyone knows. Well, mainly the chorus but it is quite catchy. In the beginning of the program I introduced this to a couple of people then it spread like wildfire! Mostly everyday, this song run through my mind constantly and I am pretty sure it does the same for others.

I want it to stop! I want to brainwash my mind with another song but the song is too catchy! It is driving me insane. I find my self doing my daily routine along with the beat. In addition, doing the choreography when I listen to it! Don't ask me how I know, I just do...

What is the song? Its Nobody by Wondergirls. CAUTION! If you have never heard of this song before try to listen to it once a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment