Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happy Birthday, Charles!


Yesterday was Charles's 23rd birthday. Jeannie reserved a room for us at the fancy KFC at Truong Tien plaza. It was probably one of the best birthday parties I have ever attended. We invited our Hue partners and the xich lo drivers came as well. The party was meant to be a surprise, with Jeannie slipping invitations into our rooms at the crack of dawn. At 5 PM, we gathered at KFC, donned our party hats, and eagerly awaited Charles's arrival. I wanted to go to the bathroom to wash my hands so I walked out of the room--only to bump into Dennis and Sonny arriving with Charles in tow. I accidentally ruined the surprise because I was wearing my hat which said 'Happy Birthday' :X. (Sorry everyone!)

Despite that, things went great ^__^ Thank you Jeannie for arranging everything. For a party like this, pictures are better than words, so I'll let the rest of the entry speak for itself (just know that there was cake eating, presents, singing, and dancing with a giant chicken):


Happy Birthday, Charles!

1 comment: