Sunday, August 30, 2009

Cám ơn

First of all, I want to send my special thanks to Mr. Biggs and Ms Hong Anh for bringing us a chance to know and understand each others. We- both US and VN students- are really good friends. You are very considerate towards all of us.

Thank Dennis for your first talking with me. You are an awesome man and always understand me. I've not eaten your chocolate yet.... Thank you.

Angie, you're sooooo crazy and cool girl. Haha. You know, people think you are so strange in the first look. But I'm sure they will regret after that, because you are extremely warm. Thank you so much Angie. See you next summer.

Hey Sonny, thank you for teaching me a lot of badddddd things. You are so funny. I like the way you joke people. I can't imitate.

Thank Charles for teaching me the "bad word ever". You always wanted me to practice in any situation. You are well-done in guitar. Thank you for the pills, black mask and the Okinawa ribbon. When I wear both of mask and ribbon, I look like a dying H1N1 patient. Sorry man. I couldn't go to the DVD shop with you.

Kitty, thank you for the big hug. You're amazing. I dont like Kitty cat because it's fragile and just for the girls. Haha. Just kidding.

Hey Chris, I really like your laugh-out-loud. You are 35 years old? What? Wait wait. It's time to find the real happiness.

Katrina, your Vietnamese are good. You are a so friendly girl.

Hey Albert, I want to express my apology to you because although I were your partner, I could not do anything for you, could not help you to finish your work. You are a good student. Hope the best for you.

Amanda, your Hue accent is so surprised. I like hearing your voice. You are a cute girl in the group. How was the Kings Cup you drank when you took the last King?

Thank Jeanie for the good things. I know that word is really bad. I know how to use it.

Thank Sharon for your amicability. You are so nice and always smile. I really like your presentation.

Jan, you are a really good dancer. Try to practice more the "Nobody" dance moves.

Tom, I dont have too much time to talk with you but I know you are a good guy because you rarely hanged out with us. Hehe.

Hey Johnny, I felt sorry for you because you were the person who had to drink the "Kings Cup" punished beer? Try to achieve what you wish.


Thank you all,

Take care.

Hieu Le (bad guy from Hue College of Foreign Languages)

3 comments:

  1. The first time I saw you Hieu, it was my first day in cooking class. You were very quiet, and I kept thinking to myself, "he is only here to eat my food."

    ... I was right. But after I got to know you, it turns out you're a really cool guy. I am also astonished how much you progressed in Sonny and Charles' language class. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for accompanying us on our cooking adventure in Hue, Hieu. We won't forget you, either! Take care, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be over there next year bad boy of Hue. I hope that you can keep contact until then so i can have a friend and new student to teach good words. nybblenut@yahoo.com My name is Neko so dont forget to see me in July 2010.

    ReplyDelete